(1) Stageline LTR-102 Line Transformer/Ground lift
Stageline Line Transformer – Ground Lift
For an optimum signal transmission from line units to a mixer or amplifier. By using a transformer coupling, interferences due to matching problems, e.g. hum loops, are prevented to a large extent. Input and output are galvanically isolated.
All inputs and outputs can be used via 6.3 mm jacks and XLR jacks, balanced as well as unbalanced.
- Balanced and unbalanced inputs and outputs
- Output impedance can be switched from 1:1/600 Ω to 2:1/150 Ω
- Phase can be switched from 0° to 180°
- Ground lift switch
- Wideband balancing transformer
- Robust metal housing